Inbal, Pressure reducing Pilot Valve PA1 Brass
วาล์ว, valve, pilot valve, PA1, Pressure reducing Pilot Valve, Inbal, วาล์วเครื่องบิน
The Inbal Pressure Reducing models PA1 are two-way, direct acting, power-to-close, pressure operated, diaphragm actuated, adjustable spring loaded pilot valves.
The Inbal Pilot Valves models PA1 automatically reduce a higher inlet pressure to a steady lower downstream pressure. Due to the balanced design, the PA1, when installed as pilot controls, make the Inbal Valve function as a Pressure Reducing Valve to accurately maintain the outlet Pressure to a predetemined level regardless of upstream pressure fluctuations.
- Direct acting operation - responds instantaneously to inlet pressure variations.
- Balanced, single seat design-very accurate performance, not affected even slightly by inlet pressure fluctuations.
- Simple design, easy to maintain.
- Long spring enables sensitive pressure adjustment.
- Resilient seal assures positive shutoff.
- Max WP: 300 psi (21 bar)
- Temperature Range : +180F (+80 C)
- Material: Standard
- Model: PA1
- Mfg : INBAL VALVES
- MATERIAL : BRASS, NICKEL CHROME PLATED
- Complete with :
- Certificate Of Test (COT)
- Certificate Of Complace nce (COC).